|Ace Easter craft tutorials|
1. Felt bunny egg cosy. Ok, so you probably never really need an egg cosy, but how cute is this? If you're planning an Easter breakfast or brunch these bunny egg cosies from Craftideas.info are a really adorable way to dress up your table (pictured).
2. Silhouette eggs. If by some miracle the weather improves, these hard boiled silhouette eggs from Craft Tuts+ would be a wonderful contribution to any picnic. (Indoor picnic anyone?...).
3. Ribbon egg decorations - these beautiful ribbon eggs from I Love to Create are a great way to add a colourful touch to your home.
4. Up-cycled grocery bag basket - a beautifully photographed tutorial to make a basket out of a paper bag from Lia Griffith, I love the photo with the macarons, such a lovely simple way to present gifts.
5. Easter string basket -another simple basket tutorial. This time using a balloon, string and glue to create a rustic string basket, perfect for filling with Easter goodies, by Tara Dennis.
6. More basket tutorials..... this time from She Knows. Well, to me Easter is synonymous with baskets filled with eggs. These three tutorials are very quick, easy and child friendly.
7. Spring carrot bags - these are SO Eastery and a great gift idea if you can find lots of orange sweets to fill the bags, from Crafts Unleashed (pictured).
8. 3D paper eggs - An excellent (or should I say eggcellent?) decoration tutorial from Craft and Creativity (pictured).
9. Easter egg bunting. Create your own rustic Easter garland by up-cycling old book pages, a fantastic idea from Creations by Kara (pictured).
10. Felt carrot garland - this tutorial by Positively Splendid couldn't be easier and makes a cute string of felt carrots.